Thursday, June 26, 2014

Time is FLYING...

Sorry I haven't wrote in a while!! It has been crazy around here!!!

This week I have learned a lot about honesty, trust, patience, and faith.

There have been crazy changes going on and a lot of commotion. In all the commotion, I set down our phone and we ended up leaving it on a random member's porch. When we went back to get it, it was gone. We searched high and low and all around but with no luck. Being new to the area, we didn't know anything or where anyone lived. It was nuts! But we prayed and had faith that the phone would turn up. Well we know that some lady has it and it trying to get it back to us but it has been a process. During all this we just decided to work as though we had it and the Lord really did bless us. We found people in the streets and turns out they were the ones we were looking for. The Lord is definitely blessing us in and through our trials.

I just want you all to know that we have a loving Heavenly Father. He loves us enough to give us the gift of prayer. I know he hears and answers prayers. I know that he gives us leaders to help us. I know that trials we go through are greatly affected by our attitude. I know that this church is true and it lead by a living prophet. I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and Reedemer and only through him can we return to live with God again. I want you all to know that I love this work and I love seeing people change their lives! This is the Lord's work and I am blessed to be a part of it.

I love you all and hope you have a good week!

Love, Hermana Montgomery

No comments:

Post a Comment