Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone had a good Easter!!

This week has been crazy busy. But it has been so good! This next week will be even crazier! We are going to the temple on Wednesday and we just have a bunch of stuff to do to get Hermana Monroy home! It is crazy how fast time has flown. I spoke at a baptism yesterday. It actually went pretty well and a lot of members were like wow we didn't realize you spoke so much Spanish haha.



I have thought a lot about the Savior this week. It is so amazing the totally unconditional love that he has for us. The fact that he came here to be rejected and persecuted. To take upon himself all the sins of the world and yet do it with so much love. But my favorite part is what he taught us through his example. There are so many things that we can learn through the scriptures! I also love that I know that Christ lives! That because He was resurrected we all can be resurrected and live with God again. I know that He is our Savior and Redeemer and that through him everything is possible. It may not always be easy but it will be worth it!

Next Sunday we will have "E" and "J" baptisms!! I am so excited I can't wait!! It has been a long time coming but they are going to be such good members! The work is going good in the area and we are working hard. We are still in the process of finding new investigators and it can get a little frustrating at times but we just keep working and we know the Lord will bless us. "F" is back from El Salvador!!! We found him at the grocery store! We are going to start teaching him again!

MY DISTRICT!! :)




I hope you all have a great week! I love you all very much!

Hermana Montgomery

No comments:

Post a Comment